On-demand webinars and sessions
State of the Nation
In this session we'll explore the big picture across Benelux's hotel industry. The last two years have been unprecedented, but how do we move forward? And where do we go from here? Join us to discuss the opportunities, implications and possibilities for you and your hotel.
- Rosianne Kindler, Account Manager Benelux and France - STR- Leader in Data benchmarking, analytics and marketplace insights
Big Brand Thinking: Opportunities in A Post-Pandemic World
In this session we'll hear from three big name brands, from outside the world hospitality. Join us for ideas, inspiration, and to uncover the opportunities for your business.
Host: Thom Roelofs, Project Leader & Freelance Interviewer - Bookboon Publishers
- Jos Kuilboer, Operational Director - Heineken
- Maurits van der Sluis, Chief Operating Officer / Raad van Bestuur - RAI Amsterdam
- John Harris, Vice President of Business Development - Freemotion Fitness
Experience Vs. Transformation: Stand Out from the Crowd
In today's world, consumers are seeking more than just 'experience'. They crave something authentic. Providing your guests with a meaningful stay, presents you with an unmissable opportunity to stand out from the crowd. But how can you connect with them on the most personal level?
Host: Ajay Kapur, Bachelor Program Manager - Hotelschool The Hague
- Michelle Zandbergen, Owner - Hotel Craftsmen
- Bruno Bont, Owner - Hotel Not Hotel
- Niels De Jong, Head of Operations - CityHub
Through The Keyhole: How Well Do You Know Your Guests?
Collecting information from your guests is no longer enough, it's how you translate that information that counts! Join our expert panel as they discuss how hotel businesses of all sizes can manage customer data to optimise the guest experience and boost your bottom line.
Host: Patrick Brand, Co-founder - Hoteliers.com
- Geert Buskes, Owner - Effecty
- Frank Iwema, Founder - Franklyview
- Tonco Tijdeman, Lecturer Information & Communication Management - Hotelschool the Hague
Exclusive articles, interviews, and reports
Storm Corrie is raging over Amsterdam and the hotel business is slowly starting up again with the first tourists visiting the city. We meet at The Craftsmen Kitchen, a space next to the hotel where lo ...
The Director of Business Development of Hoteliers.com, Patrick Brand has been asked by us to perform interviews about market developments with some key hoteliers. When I walk into the lobby of Hotel E ...
The Director of Business Development of Hoteliers.com, Patrick Brand has been asked by IHS to perform interviews about market developments with some key hoteliers. Floris van Vliet, a young, 27-year-o ...
The Director of Business Development of Hoteliers.com, Patrick Brand has been asked by us to perform interviews about market developments with some key hoteliers. In the fifth part of this series, I v ...