On-demand webinars and sessions
Reputation Management: How to Protect Your Brand Online
A positive brand image can undoubtedly influence a consumer's decision to stay at your hotel, which is why online reputation management is essential to protecting and building your brand in 2022 and beyond. Our panel deep dive into how to manage your reputation, handling negative reviews, and how to turn your positive reviews into revenue.
Host: Patrick Brand, Co-founder - Hoteliers.com
- Arnaud Loos, Owner - Hospitality skills
- Andreia Dos Santos, Principle Industry Analyst - Google
- Gijs Wehkamp, General Manager - Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
The Membership Model: Creating A Lifestyle Brand
Guests that are less price sensitive, more likely to recommend and ultimately more profitable. Sound like the dream? Learn from the best as our panel of experts share their knowledge on establishing brand loyalty through building a lifestyle brand.
Host: Miluska van 't Lam, Editor-in-Chief - Harper’s Bazaar
- Edward Leenders, MD - De L’Europe Amsterdam
- Bram vd Hoek, CEO - Sircle Collection
- Joost de Graaf, GM - Soho House
Social Media For 2022 And Beyond
Join us to explore what you need to know to make your social media impactful and economical in 2022 and beyond. With plenty of best practice examples, we'll delve into content ideas, making the most of a limited paid ad budget, and the latest trends in the online world.
Host: Robert Verhoeven, Owner - Pitch PR.nl
- Sem Zijlstra, Owner - Alphabet Group (DRIIVN, Boest & Cowboys)
- Pauline Egge, Owner - Petite Passport
- Maartje Diepstraten, Owner - Barts Boekje
Telling Brand Stories
This panel, led by Dan Nash will talk about telling your brand story, sharing strategies that can enable you to tell the bigger picture. Dan is joined by Annica Wainwright, co-founder of 2Forks, the food and drink copywriting experts and Sara Stark, Marketing & Creative Director at Dishoom, voted the number 1 best company to work for in hospitality 2021.
Host: Dan Nash, Brand Strategist/ Founder - SixEight Agency
- Sara Stark, Marketing and Creative Director - Dishoom
- Annica Wainwright, Co-founder - 2Forks
- Jack Edge, Marketing Manager - Mission Mars
Become a social media pro
Social media specialist and founder of Avocado Social, Alison Battisby, guides you through the top trends to look out for in social media marketing for 2022 and how to apply them to your hospitality business.
- Alison Battisby, Social Media Consultant - Avocado Social
Exclusive articles, interviews, and reports
With the rise of social media, publicity and advertising have reached new heights. And they have often been given actual faces: the ones of influencers. If you take the right approach and partner with ...
Last year Instagram surpassed the 1 billion global users mark and the growth is not showing signs of slowing down. With regular feature updates and advertising opportunities galore, we want to make su ...