On-demand webinars and sessions
Social media masterclass
Join social media guru Christalena Vraila from award winning agency Mr Highline, as she takes you through her top tips for mastering your social media platforms and studies the impact of heavyweight contender; TikTok.
- Christalena Vraila, Co-founder - Mr Highline
Download the presentation here.
Hotels are not just a place to lay your head the future is multifaceted
It's the age old debate: how can a hotel generate additional revenue? How can businesses get a slice of these untapped money pots? There are some creative and dynamic minds out there, answering these very questions and putting their ingenius schemes into motion. Come along to this session to hear how inventive marketing and insightful offerings can combine to help you win big.
- Peter Hancock, Speaker and Presenter - Hancock Speaks
- Paul Bayliss MBE, General Manager - Hotel Brooklyn
- Tara Robinson, Marketing Director - Eden Hotels
- Chris Penn, Co-founder - Birch
- Ben Harper, Group Managing Director - Watergate Bay Hotel, Beach Retreats and Another Place
Stand out to sell out
A look at how hotels need to showcase their differences, understand their audience and find strong routes to stand out amongst a strong competitive landscape. We’ll deep dive into marketing practices on every level of budget, explore location leveraging tactics and head back to basics on marketing strategies that every hotel should be adopting.
- Petra Clayton, Director - Custard Communications
- Kalindi Juneja, CEO - Pride of Britain Hotels
- David Petitt, Head of Marketing - AB Hotels
- Mark Radda, Founder - Radda Brand
ESG: How to save the planet (and your business)
We all know the benefits of running a socially responsible business, but how easy is it to achieve and what are the economic drivers behind it? How do you communicate your eco-friendly progress to your guests and consumers? We hear from environmentalists both from within and outside of the industry to see what can be learnt.
- Jacqueline Kneebone, Regional Director for ESG - Lore Group London
- Phillipa Hughes, Managing Director - The Bull Inn
- Jenny Herrera, CEO - Good Business Foundation
- Natalie Campbell MBE, Co-CEO - Belu water
- Jessamy Beeson-Jones, European Sales and Marketing Director - Karma Cola
Winning time: The value of industry awards
We are surrounded by awarding bodies within the hospitality sector but how do we engage with them and what should we consider when pulling together an awards entry? Join our star studded panel of awarding bodies, successful winners and journalists to gain insight into how industry accolades can change the course of your business.
- Zoe Monk, Senior Editor - Boutique Hotelier
- Joanne Taylor- Stagg, General Manager - The Athenaeum Hotel and Residences
- Simon Numphud, Managing Director - AA Media
- Gary Scottorn, Owner - The Forge
Reputation Management: How to Protect Your Brand Online
A positive brand image can undoubtedly influence a consumer's decision to stay at your hotel, which is why online reputation management is essential to protecting and building your brand in 2022 and beyond. Our panel deep dive into how to manage your reputation, handling negative reviews, and how to turn your positive reviews into revenue.
Host: Patrick Brand, Co-founder - Hoteliers.com
- Arnaud Loos, Owner - Hospitality skills
- Andreia Dos Santos, Principle Industry Analyst - Google
- Gijs Wehkamp, General Manager - Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
The Membership Model: Creating A Lifestyle Brand
Guests that are less price sensitive, more likely to recommend and ultimately more profitable. Sound like the dream? Learn from the best as our panel of experts share their knowledge on establishing brand loyalty through building a lifestyle brand.
Host: Miluska van 't Lam, Editor-in-Chief - Harper’s Bazaar
- Edward Leenders, MD - De L’Europe Amsterdam
- Bram vd Hoek, CEO - Sircle Collection
- Joost de Graaf, GM - Soho House
Social Media For 2022 And Beyond
Join us to explore what you need to know to make your social media impactful and economical in 2022 and beyond. With plenty of best practice examples, we'll delve into content ideas, making the most of a limited paid ad budget, and the latest trends in the online world.
Host: Robert Verhoeven, Owner - Pitch PR.nl
- Sem Zijlstra, Owner - Alphabet Group (DRIIVN, Boest & Cowboys)
- Pauline Egge, Owner - Petite Passport
- Maartje Diepstraten, Owner - Barts Boekje
Telling Brand Stories
This panel, led by Dan Nash will talk about telling your brand story, sharing strategies that can enable you to tell the bigger picture. Dan is joined by Annica Wainwright, co-founder of 2Forks, the food and drink copywriting experts and Sara Stark, Marketing & Creative Director at Dishoom, voted the number 1 best company to work for in hospitality 2021.
Host: Dan Nash, Brand Strategist/ Founder - SixEight Agency
- Sara Stark, Marketing and Creative Director - Dishoom
- Annica Wainwright, Co-founder - 2Forks
- Jack Edge, Marketing Manager - Mission Mars
Become a social media pro
Social media specialist and founder of Avocado Social, Alison Battisby, guides you through the top trends to look out for in social media marketing for 2022 and how to apply them to your hospitality business.
- Alison Battisby, Social Media Consultant - Avocado Social
Exclusive articles, interviews, and reports
With the rise of social media, publicity and advertising have reached new heights. And they have often been given actual faces: the ones of influencers. If you take the right approach and partner with ...
Last year Instagram surpassed the 1 billion global users mark and the growth is not showing signs of slowing down. With regular feature updates and advertising opportunities galore, we want to make su ...